20 May to 22 May
"Popular Culture, Cultural Management & Tourist Footprint"
The IBYKOS Cultural Club of Loutraki - Perachorites under the auspices of the Directorate of Modern Cultural Heritage of the Ministry of Culture and Sports organizes on May 20, 21 and 22 the action "Ethnographic Laboratory: Popular Culture, Cultural Management and Tourist Footprint in the country" and Perachora of Corinth.
The three-day workshop includes:
- Presentations on theoretical and methodological issues of modern folklore and anthropological sciences, with the participation of renowned academics and researchers.
- Exercise in the field ethnographic research by conducting interviews and folklore recordings in Loutraki and Perachora.
- Visits to local folklore collections and critical evaluation of their content with the participation and supervision of museologists.
- Presentation of modern projects of cultural management and tourist promotion of elements of Greek popular culture by cultural managers.
- Screening and commenting on ethnographic documentaries with the participation of their contributors.
- Visual anthropology workshop for the education of the participants in the new technologies and in the main tools of visual imprinting and digital promotion of aspects of the popular culture.
- Experiential introductory seminars of the participants in the local music and dance tradition, with the participation of locals and the realization of a party with a live traditional orchestra.
Scientific supervisor: Thanos Kotsis
22 May to 29 May
Unique Experience from Hellas Rally Raid.
Seven days of motor climbing in the mountainous area of Loutraki-Corinth.
It is a unique adventure escape experience, in the remote mountains, forests and valleys.
The daily route is between 160-250 kilometers, with 90% of them being off-road.
The organization of motor sports is actively supported by LTO and is hosted in the area on the initiative of the Municipality of Loutraki, Perachora, Agioi Theodoroi.
2 Sep to 4 Sep
On behalf of the establishment of the annual tourist promotion institution of the Municipality of Loutraki - Perachora - Agios Theodoros, the Tourist Organization of Loutraki in collaboration with the tourism marketing company Respond On Demand Ltd, organizes the three-day September 2-4 September 1st Gastronomy Taste Festival " The Corinthian Food Festival ".
The annual gastronomic festival "Taste Of Loutraki, The Corinthian Food Festival" is a modern, multi-themed gastronomic event, structured in such a way as to provoke the interaction not only of the visitors but also of the locals.