Accessibility to the city of Loutraki is easy and fast since its central location in Greece provides many options to travelers.
The Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos" is 80km from Loutraki, just an hour away. The airport is of the highest standards in Europe serving successfully millions of passengers and handling tons of cargo and mail.
3 International ports are based in cities nearby Loutraki:
- The Piraeus International Port is one of the largest passenger porst in Europe and the third largest in the world servicing about 20 million travelers annually. Piraeus is also 47th worldwide in cargo traffic  and currently Greece's third-busiest port in terms of tons of goods transported,
- The Patras International Port is one of the largest ports in the Mediterranean. The Patras Port consists of a Passengers Port which handles an important part of the total passenger’s sea traffic between Greece and other countries and also of a Commercial Port. In the Patras Port there is also a Marina.
- The Korinthos Port servicing mostly cargo, but also has some commercial lines stopping by. It is also a port with frequent cruise ships stops.
Reach Loutraki via the Athens Suburban Railway system or through the Patra railway. Frequent routes throughout the day guarantee a rapid transit to the city of your choice and it is the ideal means of transportation for daily excursions to Athens, while staying in Loutraki.
- To and from Loutraki, the buses are a convenient and cheap way to travel your way around. They provide multiple routes and an extensive time schedule both for inter and intra regional travel.
- If you want to miss the hassle of driving and just enjoy the ride, then the taxi network of the city is your means of transportation. Enjoy 24 hour services with the taxi operators of the area.
Reaching Loutraki by car is more than easy because of its central location.
- From Athens, it is just an hour away, through the Greek National Road Athens-Korinthos, which is part of the European route E-75.
- From Patras, Loutraki is reached through the Greek National Road Patras-Korinthos, about 2 ½ hour’s drive from the port of Patras.
- Reaching Loutraki by car is more than easy because of its central location.